Versa by Revanesse is a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler that enhances facial volume, reverses the signs of aging, and elevates facial contours. With a few strategic Versa injections, our medical providers can fill out your fine lines and wrinkles, restore lost facial volume, and enhance your lip contours, making your facial skin look smoother, softer, and more youthful. Versa has a softer consistency of hyaluronic acid molecules than most other dermal fillers, so the results are also soft, subtle, and natural-looking.
What is Versa?
Versa treats the following:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Facial creases, such as the nasolabial folds and marionette lines
- Mid-face volume loss from the cheeks and tear troughs
- Facial contour issues on the cheeks, chin, and lips
- Thin, dry, or asymmetrical lips
- Recessed or weak chin
Benefits of Versa:
- Minimally invasive treatment — no incisions or scars
- Restores your skin’s depleting hyaluronic acid reserves
- Improves overall facial skin quality and contours
- Makes your skin look soft, supple, and youthful
- Causes minimal or no pain and discomfort
- No harsh side effects or complications
- No post-treatment downtime
- The results appear immediately and last for long periods
- Extremely soft and naturalized results
Your Versa experience at Skinology
Skinology performs a highly personalized Versa treatment. The medical provider will select the ideal volume of Versa for your treatment based on your unique condition and goals. After cleansing your facial skin, the Versa filler will be injected into strategic locations on your face using ultrafine needles.
What are the side effects of Versa?
Versa treatments may involve mild redness, swelling, discomfort, itching, irritation, and bruising around the treatment areas for a few days.
Is there any downtime?
Versa treatments don’t involve any downtime. You may resume your daily activities and work immediately, but please avoid strenuous workouts for a day or two.
When will I see the results?
Versa produces instant results. Your facial skin will look smoother and fuller after the treatment, and the results will gradually improve over several days as the side effects dissipate.
How long do the results last?
The Versa results last for approximately 12 months, following which you’ll need maintenance treatments. The longevity depends on the treatment areas and your lifestyle.
Schedule your Versa treatment in Clearwater
Skinology takes a comprehensive and holistic approach to your Versa treatments. Our medical providers carefully examine your facial skin and understand your unique goals to curate a personalized treatment plan that ensures safe and naturalized results. Please schedule an appointment to explore your candidacy for Versa by Revanesse in Clearwater, FL.