Juvéderm is the world’s most popular collection of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers. When injected into targeted facial tissues, Juvéderm restores your skin’s depleting hyaluronic acid, which makes your face look smoother, fuller, more voluminous, and more youthful. Juvéderm fillers can fill out fine lines and wrinkles, add facial volume to targeted regions, enhance existing facial contours, and reverse the signs of aging. Each Juvéderm filler is unique, so for your treatment of Juvéderm in Clearwater, we carefully examine your facial skin and recommend the ideal fillers for you.
What is Juvederm?
Juvederm treats the following:
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles: Juvéderm fillers add hyaluronic acid underneath facial tissues to fill out the fine lines and wrinkles, making your skin look smoother and more even-textured.
- Age-Related Loss of Volume: As you grow older, you lose volume from the cheeks and midface region, making your face look sunken, hollow, and gaunt. Juvéderm fillers restore facial volume into the midface region, making your cheeks look fuller and longer.
- Facial Contour Enhancements: Juvéderm fillers can also enhance natural facial contours, such as your chin projection, cheek volume, and the size and shape of your lips.
We offer the following Juvederm fillers:
Juvederm Voluma XC
Juvéderm Voluma XC adds volume to the midface regions, enhances the contours of the cheeks, corrects under-eye tear troughs, and adds projection to the chin region. Voluma XC is perfect for cheek and chin augmentation. The results last for 12 to 24 months.
Juvederm Vollure XC
Juvéderm Vollure XC corrects moderate to severe facial wrinkles and creases, such as the nasolabial folds and marionette lines around the nose. The results last for up to 18 months.
Juvederm Volbella XC
Juvéderm Volbella XC is ideal for lip enhancement. It adds volume to the lips, making them look fuller and suppler, and corrects unwanted perioral lines. The results last for up to 12 months.
Juvederm Ultra XC
Juvéderm Ultra XC is meant for lip augmentation — it adds volume to the lips, making them look fuller, smoother, and more shapely. It can also correct moderate to severe nasolabial folds and marionette lines around the nose and mouth. The results of your Juvéderm in Clearwater last for up to 12 months.
Before & After Juvederm
Benefits of Juvederm:
- Minimally invasive treatment — no incisions or scars
- Improves overall facial contours and appearance
- Reverses the signs of aging on your face
- No pain or discomfort during the treatment
- Contains an anesthetic known as lidocaine
- The results appear immediately and last for long periods
- Completely natural-looking results
- No downtime — resume your daily activities immediately
Your Juvederm experience at Skinology
Skinology performs a highly personalized Juvéderm treatment. Our medical providers examine your facial skin, discuss your cosmetic goals, review your medical history, and curate a personalized treatment plan for you. The medical provider will select the ideal Juvéderm filler (or fillers) based on your specific needs to ensure safe and naturalized results. The appropriate units of the chosen filler will be strategically injected into the targeted areas, making your facial skin look smoother and more even textured.
What are the side effects of Juvederm?
Juvéderm leads to minimal post-treatment side effects. You may experience mild redness, swelling, discomfort, irritation, itching, and bruising around the injection sites for a few days.
Is there any downtime?
Juvéderm fillers don’t involve any downtime. You can resume your daily activities and work immediately after the procedure, but you should avoid strenuous workouts for a day.
When will I see the results?
Juvéderm produces instant results. Your facial skin will look smoother, softer, and more contoured after the procedure, with improved results as the side effects dissipate.
How long do the results last?
The Juvéderm results last for 6 months to 24 months, depending on the treatment area, the chosen Juvéderm fillers, and how quickly your body metabolizes the filler.
Schedule your Juvederm treatment in Clearwater
Skinology is a medical spa and wellness center that takes a comprehensive and holistic approach to aesthetic wellness. Our medical providers are dedicated to restoring generational health and confidence through the power of aesthetic medicine. We examine your facial skin and recommend the ideal treatment plans to reverse the signs of aging and enhance your facial contours, ensuring you look and feel rejuvenated. For more information, please schedule your treatment for Juvéderm in Clearwater.